Heron I.M. has several clients from diverse sectors. some examples:
- GO Opleidingen
Developing and providing open training on a wide range, e.g.. on information management, about (metadata) standards, digitization of cultural heritage and archives and the semantic web.
In-company customized training, on the same topics and more, For example, the introduction of a method for functional design for digital services department of the Leiden University Library, or training and workshop on the RDA standard for different libraries
- Red Data (for ESA) Datamodeling, E-glossary
- Karmac Develop software to improve scanning processes and make more efficient.
- Royal Biliotheek
Work on the Digital Warehouse: training (metadata standards), advice and development of metadata models, conversion date (style sheets) in procesontwerp (metadata processen)
- Museum Engelandvaarders Design and build database and make it accessible to the public, Developing new website
- Dutch Castles Lexicon (volunteer project)
Design, construction and management of a (scientific) database of 3,000+ castles – or even proudly upright, or have disappeared – in the Netherlands.
- Lincoln Cathedral Library (volunteer project) Digitizing catalog of medieval manuscripts.